Drink Driving Insurance
Looking for drink driver car insurance? We've Got You Covered!
- Specialist drink driver insurance drivers with drink driving convictions (DR10, DR30, DR40, DR50, DR60, DR70)
- Affordable cover for drivers with previous drink driving bans
- Cover for drivers that have been refused insurance due to a ban
Got You Covered are experts in motor conviction insurance. Our team of friendly UK based insurance specialists arrange insurance for drivers affected by drink driving all day, every day. They understand that everyone makes mistakes, and will treat you fairly and without judgement, working with our panel of specialist insurance companies to ensure you get the right cover at the right price.
Click for an online quote or speak to our team on 0800 368 9199.
Conviction: Driving Whilst under the Influence of Alcohol DR10
A DR10 motoring offence is given when you’ve been caught driving or attempting to drive or have been in charge of a vehicle with a blood alcohol level above the legal limit. In the UK, the legal limit is 80 milligrams of alcohol for every 100 millilitres of blood in your body.
Failure to comply with these limitations can lead to a penalty fine of up to £5000 and/or six months’ imprisonment and a disqualification of at least 12 months for the first offence.
Having a drink driving conviction on your licence can make it extremely hard to find car insurance cover at an affordable price. We provide drink driving insurance for customers with DR10 drink driving offences every day.
Got You Covered delivers great value insurance for drivers with a range of DR convictions:
- DR10 Driving or attempting to drive with alcohol above the limit
- DR20 Driving or attempting to drive while unfit through drink
- DR30 Driving or attempting to drive and refusing or failing to supply a specimen
- DR40 In charge of vehicle with an alcohol level above the limit
- DR50 In charge of vehicle while unfit through drink or drugs
- DR60 Failure to provide a specimen for analysis other than driving
- DR70 Failure to provide a specimen for a breath test
Specialist car insurance for drivers with motoring convictions and claims
All levels of cover for all types of vehicle: Comprehensive, Third Party, Fire and Theft or Third Party Only
Access to a panel of over 15 of the UK's leading insurers
Flexible payment options to suit you
CALL NOW FOR A QUOTE ON 0203 890 5160
Whatever your needs our car insurance specialists will be happy to help.
We love helping our customers.
If you are an existing customer with a query about your Direct Debit contact Close Brothers on 0333 321 8566