CAR INSURANCE QUOTATION
Please take care to answer all questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge. For your protection insurers maintain databases to prevent fraud. Before proceeding with your car insurance quotation, please confirm the declarations below:
- You and all the other drivers are resident in UK.
- Your driving licence must have been obtained in the UK or the EU.
- There are no more than 5 named drivers to cover including yourself.
- You and all other drivers are between 17 and 99 years of age.
- You are the registered owner and keeper of the vehicle.
- You and all other drivers have advised the DVLA of any notifiable illness or disability and they have agreed to the issue of a licence.
- The vehicle is kept at your home address overnight.
- The vehicle will not be used for the hire and reward or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
- The vehicle is right-hand drive.
- The vehicle has no more than 7 seats.
- The proposer is the main user of the vehicle.
- Any no claims bonus has been earned within the UK.
- Neither you nor any of the other drivers have received any drink/drug related conviction, been convicted of a non-motoring offence which is not spent (e.g. theft, dishonesty, fraud) or have any notice of an intended motoring prosecution pending.
- Neither you nor any of the other drivers have had insurance cancelled, been refused insurance or had special terms imposed on previous insurance policies.
When completing the car insurance quotation pages, it is important you answer all questions honestly as any inaccuracies may stop future claims being paid or result in the cancellation of your policy.
Please note: with all our annual motor policies we include, as part of our price quoted, a motor legal expenses insurance policy, which is arranged and administered by Kindertons Accident Management.