Home Insurance Executive
An opportunity has arisen to join Got You Covered in the beginnings of a home insurance department. The successful candidate will provide an excellent standard of service selling our home insurance offering to prospective and existing customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking inbound calls from prospective and existing customers to provide quotations and arrange cover.
- Making outbound calls to customers who have expressed an interest via various sources of introducers to provide quotations and arrange cover.
- Providing exceptional customer service to existing clients ensuring all policy enquiries are dealt with in a professional and time efficient manner.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience selling and administering home insurance policies within the last 2 years.
Beneficial but not essential
Experience with Open GI broking platform
Salary and benefits:
- Salary range £21,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
- Eye tests with contribution towards cost of spectacles (if required for VDU use)
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- 21 days annual leave plus all English bank holidays
£21,000 - £26,000 (plus uncapped commission, OTE in excess of £30,000)