Home Insurance Executive
An opportunity has arisen to join Got You Covered in the beginnings of a home insurance department. The successful candidate will provide an excellent standard of service selling our home insurance offering to prospective and existing customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking inbound calls from prospective and existing customers to provide quotations and arrange cover.
- Making outbound calls to customers who have expressed an interest via various sources of introducers to provide quotations and arrange cover.
- Providing exceptional customer service to existing clients ensuring all policy enquiries are dealt with in a professional and time efficient manner.
- Liaise with the Training dept. to ensure scripts and quality processes are current and meet the needs of the business.
- Liaise with the Business Development Manager to ensure leads fit our target demographic.
- Liaise with the Head of Underwriting to ensure our offering is fit for purpose and the most competitive available.
- Provide weekly reporting to Management.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling and administering home insurance policies within the last 2 years.
Beneficial but not essential
- Experience with Open GI broking platform
- Experience in managing a team
- Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications
£21,000 - £26,000 - plus commission